Followers

Monday, July 19, 2010

It's the new sexy...

Hi...my name is MacKenzie and I'm a farmers market junkie. There are few things that I enjoy more than going to the local farmers market, and getting yummy organic fruits and veggies to feed to my family. Needless to say, I was thrilled when MFT came out with "WTG Goes Green"! I've been looking for a set like this for a long time and I literally skipped back to my house from the mailbox when it arrived.

Of course I had to ink it up right away... Jen's sketch was perfect for the layout.
The kraft base was embossed with a background folder from a Sizzix Hello Kitty collection. Oh, and I finally found a use for those cute wooden fruits that I picked up at Michaels ages ago! Can I get a cyber high-five from my fellow embellishment hoarders?!
Love love love the sentiment. I think I may have to put that on a t-shirt!
It's as hot as a match today, so we're heading out to the pool. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world today.
Hugs,

4 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Very cute and very you. I too have a ton of those wooden embellishmets. What to do with them?

Unknown said...

Such a nice card! Your coloring is awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

I love this set! You did such an awesome job on this card, MacKenzie!

Emily Leiphart said...

MacKenzie, this is super gorgeous!