Followers

Monday, August 9, 2010

Bubbles or salts?

Have you ever made a card for NO reason at all?

I was perusing through one of my embellishment drawers the other day and came across this deck of cards. The one on top caught my eye and then I remembered that I had the perfect stamp to go with it. Here's what I came up with for no reason at all...
This little cutie is from Whipper Snapper.
I added some dew drops for bubbles and used a glitter pen on the water to make it SPAR-KA-LAY!
I have no idea who I'll be sending this card to, but I'm really happy with how it came out. Maybe I'll throw in a spa gift certificate or a package of bath salts and give it to a friend of mine who's going through a rough time right now.
I challenge you to do the same thing this week and just make a card for no reason. Go through some of your old embellishments and see what you find. Get inspired and crafty! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

SO cute MacKenzie! I just love that little guy, how adorable is he?? Great use of the card too :0)

Patty Tanúz said...

This is a fab carddddddddd as usually in your bloggggg hehehe Kisses!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh this is the best card! I love how things just came together! Beth