Followers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Quick tip

Have you ever wanted to embellish a project, but didn't have the right color embellishments? While working on a project a few weeks ago, I went to grab my turquoise jewels and..... ACK! They were all gone! Don't you hate when that happens?

Luckily, I found some clear jewels and colored them with a Copic marker to exactly match my project! Copic markers are great for customizing embellishments such as ribbon, flowers, brads and eyelets. The sky's the limit!

Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back tomorrow with a brand new digital release from Pink Cat Studio!

1 comment:

Ayaris T. said...

Thanks for the great tip. You can even be more creative by adding ur own colors or making one side one color and the other side another. TFS!
YummyShop.blogspot.com