Followers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ribbon and Sparkles and Elephants, oh my...

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. This was our last one of summer vacation, so we tried to squeeze a lot into it!

Today I'm the guest designer over on The Pink Elephant challenge blog and I have a super fun card to share with you!

The challenge this week is "TPE80 - Ribbon & Sparkles" and Pink Cat Studio is the sponsor. Does it get any better than that? Here's what I came up with... I drew in a sidewalk and grass to "ground" my digital image.
(I'll be sharing a tutorial for that on Tuesday)

Here's a close up of the sentiment...
I stamped it with black ink and then covered the oval with Versamark. Before the versamark dried, I added some heat & stick powder and then some glitter. It's super SPAR-KA-LAY!

I also added stickles to the flowers and Lily's hair bands.
For the ribbon part of the challenge, I used strips of polka dot grosgrain.

A big thank you to Sheri over at The Pink Elephant for inviting me to play along this week! Hop on over to the challenge blog when you have a chance. That's where you can see what the rest of the design team came up with and leave a link to your entry.

3 comments:

Anita said...

Soooo perfectly adorable! This is the cutest thing! :)

Kathy W said...

bright and sparkly- a little girl would love this

Sheri Gilson said...

Super adorable, MacKenzie!! I love all the dimension & fabulous detail!! Thanks you so much for being a GD this week!!
Hugs~
Sheri-TPE DT