Followers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Holy Scrap!

Oh my gosh!
Three scrapbook pages done over the weekend - Hallelujah! I've been so busy stamping my brains out that I've gotten behind on my family photos.

Here's one of the pages that I finished of my sons recent birthday adventure. Everything that I used on this is from the SU "Cool Kids" simply scrappin' kit. I just love it when everything is matchy-matchy!

Here's a close up of my babies...17 stories high...Yikes!
How did they manage to talk my husband and I into letting them do this?!
My kids are SO much braver that I'll ever be!
Thanks for stopping by today. I'm off to 2nd grade today to celebrate "India Day" and dress up in a sari! See ya back here tomorrow.

1 comment:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

I must see photos of you in a sari.
Bet you will be gorgeous!
Great scrap page, and what little daredevils they are!