Followers

Friday, October 15, 2010

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long

Oh yeah baby - Friday is finally here!
It's also challenge day over at CSAYL!
Oh yeah, and did I mention that Pink Cat Studio is our sponsor this week?!
Does it get any better than that?

This week we want you to work with an inspiration photo and voila, here it is...

I was inspired by the traditional colors and all of the snowflakes.
Here's what I came up with using an image from "Itty Bitty Christmas".

Here's a close up of Betty, Bobby and their reindeer.
I decided to flock Rudolph's antlers for some fun fuzzy texture.
And I was thrilled to finally have a use for these red snowflakes that I've been hoarding for waaaaay to long. I layered a couple of them and added a button to the middle.

I hope you'll play along with us! You can check out the challenge post right here. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

No comments: