Followers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pink Cat Digital Release Day!

Who's ready for some Christmas cuteness?!
PCS is back today with a brand new release that's sure to get you in the holiday spirit. Plus, with any purchase made today, you'll get your hot little hands on a free digi!If you're a frequent visitor here, then you know that I prefer non-traditional holiday colors, and this release is no exception. No red and green here folks!

First up is a 5.25" square card using the Christmas tree image. I grouped three of the images together in various sizes and then cut it out with a large Nestability. The polka dot pattern is by BasicGrey, which paired up nicely with Kraft and Elegant Eggplant cardstock.
There's no such thing as too much Stickles, right?
I globbed it on the ornaments and let it dry overnight for some sparkle and dimension.

Next up is sweet Lily...
To decorate the tree, I used a gold paint marker to color some clear plastic dew drops, and then finished it off with a star charm.
My last sample today is a 5" x 7" card with Itty Bitty Betty and her snowman buddy.
Adorable, no?
I colored the image to match perfectly with some new patterns by SU.
Then I finished it off with a snowflake, brad and jewel.
More is more, ya know.
(And yes, I spend alot on postage)
I colored the ornaments with a glitter pen and then added another jewel. Sometimes I just can't help myself.
Oh yeah....and another snowflake.
Have you had a chance to check out the PCS blog today? There's lots of great samples from the rest of the design team posted for your viewing pleasure. Then you can hop on over to the PCS store and get some of these cuties for yourself. Thank you SO much for stopping by my little corner of blog-land today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards for Melissa's digital release, MacKenzie. I love the trees on the top one, and the gorgeous colours of the last one!