Followers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pink Cat Digital Release Day!

Check out the new goodies available from Pink Cat Studio today!
I just love these cute Winter images.
Melissa has also created a free digi that you'll get with any purchase from the Pink Cat store today only.

The first image that I played with was the polar bear. As soon as I saw that little cutie, I thought he needed a sweetheart to rub noses with. Here's a close up of these little lovebirds.
Isn't that sentiment great?
As a PCS customer, you can get all of Melissa's cute sentiments for free! Check them out right here.

To add some fun details, I used liquid applique on their tails.

And added eyelashes to the girl.



We've got lots of winter birthdays in our circle, so that's what inspired this card using an adorable Lily image. Eeeeek!
Isn't she the cutest?!
And I'm just loving this color combo of purple and green!

I placed a sparkly snowflake behind Lily, and then added loads of glitter to her outfit.


I "grounded" the image by punching out an oval and covering it with Stickles.

It's supposed to look like ice....did I succeed?

Here's a simple little gift bag that will definitely be going home with a teacher this year.


After coloring Betty, I cut her out and popped her up onto a tag that I cut with my Nestabilities. Then I colored the trim and some of the image with a gold paint marker for a little holiday sparkle.

Every girl should have gold ice skates.

Remember that color combo that I mentioned before?
I couldn't help myself...

This time I added some turquoise for a *pop* of color.

Well, that's it for me today.

It's been awfully quiet in blog-land lately :-(

I hope you like what I had to share with you today.
If you're feeling inspired, hop on over to the PCS digi store and get some of these great images for yourself.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: