Followers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pink Cat Digital Release Day!

Hey Peeps!
Thanks for stopping over today.
Check out the new dino digis released from Pink Cat Studio today!
Could they be any cuter?
And did you check out the baby dino image?
He's FREE with any purchase from the PCS store today only!

I thought these two images were perfect for a birthday set.
I made the card base 5 x 7 so the main image could be as big as possible.
Eyeballs and balloons are always cuter when they're popped up!
This 4 x 4 box is perfect for a small present or a gift card.

For my next project, I printed the image and a sentiment that I came up with, right onto my card base. Then I drew a frame with a black marker and added a ric-rac border to the bottom to match his spines.I used the Copic Colorless Blender to add polka dots and stripes to his body.

And this last one is super colorful for a special two year old.

Thanks again for visiting my little corner of the world today. I hope you're inspired to hop on over the PCS store and get some of these cuties for yourself!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Your cards are adorable! I love the images and the colors you used. Thanks for sharing :)

Emily Leiphart said...

MacKenzie, I LOVE these! Your colouring is amazing as always! Sorry to hear about your fibromyalgia. I sure hope the pain has lessened and you are feeling a lot better now!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

What adorable images to play with! I love how you colored them and how you used them on your projects.
Can't keep a crafty woman down!

Janna Werner said...

really cute, love that you cut out the eyes and added them on the first layer. you make me want to order more copics lol

Janna

Emily said...

I love these cards and this set...I may have to own this!!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic cards featuring Melissa's ultra-cute dinos! I love the birthday set especially, and the way you've popped up the eyes!