Followers

Friday, November 26, 2010

Pink Cat Digital Release Day!

Lots to share today!
This is my 2nd post - if you're looking for my Christmas Stampin All Year Long post, just scroll down.

Today is Black Friday, Pink Cat style!
This entire 6 piece digital set is yours with any $5 purchase today!!

The design team is also hosting a holiday challenge! You can read all of the juicy details and fine print right here. I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Let's get to the new release, shall we?

I had so much fun playing with all of the new images this week! My first card uses the new gingerbread baker and the gingerbread Christmas tree images.To make the large star background, I shrunk down the gingerbread Christmas tree image, copied and pasted it four times, and arranged them into a star shape.
Then I printed it out onto Kraft cardstock and trimmed around the edges.


Next up is sweet Billy on a circus train...
This image comes with three different sentiments to use on the flag.

And here's Lily with her fresh baked cookies...
I did some paper piecing on her apron and oven mitts and added jewels for a little holiday sparkle.
Peek-A-Boo!
Here's Sweet Pea...
That pretty red ribbon was just screaming for velvet flock...

I hope you enjoyed my samples today. Be sure to check out the digi shop and the PCS blog for details about the challenge! Thanks for stopping by today.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all just fabulous MacKenzie! I LOVE your gingerbread men star, what a fab idea. And your train card is adorable!

Anita said...

Such fun and fabulous projects! Thanks so much for the inspiration! :)

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Busy girl! These are all so cute! I love your layers and the embellishments... especially your bright and bold colors. Cute stuff!!

Kathy W said...

great star trick. Love the baby santa too

Emily Leiphart said...

You are crazy talented, MacKenzie! I love it all but the gingerbread pyramid star trumps everything!