Followers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Better late than never!

Wow! Seems like forever since I've been able to sit down at the computer and post on the ol' blog. I've been scrappin' like a mad woman for the last few days. One of our December traditions is to sit down and look through my scrapbook before the new year starts. Usually I'm pretty up to date, but this year has just flown by and I'm a bit behind.

Anywhooo....I finished August and I'm working on September. Here are the kids on their first day of school this year. My local scrapbook store totally came to my rescue and had a bunch of extra page kits for sale. Being the lazy scrapper that I am lately, I picked up 8 more over the weekend!
I've never used a "kit" before, but I'm loving them right now. They included all of the cardstock, patterned papers, embellishments, etc. All I had to do was put everything together and add my photos - yay!
I hope you're able to squeeze in some time to do something that you've neglected lately. I'm off to build gingerbread houses with twenty-four 2nd graders - wish me luck!

1 comment:

Janna Werner said...

what a fun, colourful lo!

Janna