Followers

Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm a chickie!

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday, I know I did! Being spoiled rotten just never gets old, ya know? hee hee :-)
I just thought I'd pop in quickly today to share some happy news. I've been invited to join the InStyle Stamps design team and my term started, umm....well.....now!

I was first introduced to ISS when they began sponsoring us over at Christmas Stampin All Year Long. You can check out their website and blog right here. The anime images are my absolute fave!
Isn't this gal just the cutest?!

Thanks for stopping by today! Now that the holidays are over and things are slowly winding down, I'm hoping to get back to my regular posting schedule of Monday - Friday very soon. I have another announcement to share with you tomorrow and you'll definitely want to check back for that, because it involves YOU!

See you then!

3 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Kathy W said...

congrats! great card too

Emily Leiphart said...

Happy New Year and Congratulations, MacKenzie! I remember that card and it's fabulous. I can't wait to see all that you make for InStyle Stamps!