Followers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Zoophabet

My cousins daughter just turned six and this is what she got in the mail. I picked up this "Zoophabet" set by Penny Black a couple of years ago, and I've only used it one other time. I had so much fun inking up these cuties, that this is now my go-to set for kiddo cards. Didn't you love to get things with your name on it when you were little?
I paired up Pumpkin Pie and Bermuda Bay cardstock with a fun striped pattern from the SU "Sunny Day" kit.
Thanks for stopping by!
I'll be back on Thursday to share the new release from Pink Cat Studio.

3 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Too cute! The dp reminds me of "Fruit Stripe" gum.

Beth aka BR-T said...

I love this bright bold card!

Alyssa S said...

So stinkin' cute! I've seen that set and almost bought it many a time...perhaps you've just pushed me over the edge!