Followers

Friday, March 11, 2011

Christmas Stampin All Year Long

TGIF!
Friday is finally here and that means a new sponsor and a new challenge over at CSAYL! Our sponsor today is...

And our challenge this week is to be inspired by "the little brown dress".

Here's what I came up with using a Deedee's Digi called "Lovin from my Oven".

Obviously I was inspired by the colors and the brown edges on the shrug.

I paper pieced her apron and then did some faux stitching around the bottom panel.

If you'd like to play along with us this week, be sure to hop on over to the CSAYL blog for all of the details and prize info! Have a super weekend!

3 comments:

Alyssa S said...

Super cute! This image reminds me of Xmas break growing up. My grammy always came down and spent the whole time with us. She and I always did a ton of baking together :o)

Patricia Chalas said...

Super nice your card!!
I love your coloring Mackenzie...

Blessings,

Patty

Janna Werner said...

such a fun card, love it! Janna