Followers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Instyle Challenges

Did you know that InStyle Stamps posts a new challenge every week? 
And the best part?
You have an entire month to play along!
Check out the color challenge for March...

Definitely not my normal color palette, but with the Spring season just around the corner, these colors are perfect!  I used a brand new image from a set called, "Patty Bunny Wuv".
You have until April 11th, 2011 by 11:59 pm PST to enter. You could win either 1 or 2 digital stamps depending of if you use an InStyle Image or not.

And here's the Inspiration Challenge for March that was just posted today...

Here's what I came up with...
 I used another image from the new "Patty Bunny Wuv" set and took the opportunity to practice my blonde hair coloring technique.

InStyle Stamps aren't required to play along with the challenge, but if you got em', use em'!  Thanks for stopping by.  I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: