Followers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New Stamps and a Sketch Challenge

InStyle Stamps has new rubber in the house!
The Easter tree was my fave of the bunch so that's what I played with, ehem.....I mean worked with first. I used the March InStyle sketch to get started. And here's what I came up with...
I used Kraft cardstock for the base and patterns by Memory Box.
I used part of a 3" circle for the main panel, added some die cut grass and layered on the tree.
To finish it off, I added a rub-on sentiment, some half-back pearls and a bit of paper piercing.
Here's a close up of the image before I cut it out. I used a glitter pen to accent the eggs and color the white flowers.
If you're inspired by the sketch, hop on over to the InStyle blog and play along with us! Have a fantastic Wednesday!

No comments: