Followers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pink Cat Digital Release Day

Today is my favorite day of the week, because I get to share all of the fun things I've been working on for the new PCS release!
Check out these little cuties...I had way too much fun with these images!
Hey....who's that in my chimney?
Oh....it's this little guy! I used the chimney from a PCS image called "Santa Kitty", and then scalloped some patterned paper to look like a rooftop. Melissa liked that idea so much, that she drew up a kitty-free chimney as one of her freebies today!

Check out this foxy little dude...
Adorable, no?
And here he is just hanging out.
I used a tree stump from another PCS image called "Christmas Stump". I cut off the ornaments and colored over the candy canes. Then I added one adorable strategically placed fox and a little strategically placed grass. Voila!
Oh, and guess what? Melissa liked that idea too, so she made an owl-free stump just for all of you! Yay for freebies!
As soon as I saw this raccoon, I new exactly what sentiment I wanted to make for him.

Mr & Mrs Hedgehog just welcomed a new addition!
The great thing about digital images is you can flip em', shrink em' and do just about anything you can think of. Fun, fun, fun.
I used the same idea for the deer images to make a Mother's Day card.
I think this is my favorite card this week. The soft color combo is something different for me, but I love how it turned out.
I hope you like my projects this week because I had fun making them! Be sure to hop on over to the PCS store today, because with any purchase, you'll get those fun freebies to play with!
I hope to see you back here tomorrow for the first CSAYL challenge of the year!! And I just know you're going to love our 1st sponsor!!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Adorable hedgehogs...love the cute deers too! Great cards!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

"Fluffy not fat"! Too cute! I LOVE those new images and the raccoons are adorable!!!
YOu are so creative and ingenious when it comes to altering and thinking out of the ferret box. How are my favorite new pets doing?

Unknown said...

Super cute cards! :)

Beth aka BR-T said...

MacKenzie can I say wow, wow wow!!!You really busted out you crafty big guns with this amazing display!

ISS Chickie Patricia said...

These are all absolutely darling!!! You've done such an awesome job on all of them that I can't pick a fave.