Followers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pink Cat Digital Release Day!

Are you ready to see the cutest Easter images ever?!
Voila!
Oh, how I love Miss Lily with ponytails!
 I'm so happy that it's finally time to bust out the bright, happy Spring colors!
Here's a cute image that can be used for Easter or any other occasion.
This is Itty Bitty Betty and her homemade bunny.
He was absolutely begging for velvet flock.
I thought that this sentiment was perfect for the image.  I used an oval punch and then did some faux stitching with a black pen to mimic the stitching on the bunny.
 And here's Miss Betty in her fanciest Easter bonnet...
Adorable, no?
I colored in some grass and flowers and then accented the white Easter basket with a glitter pen.
I added some cute flowers,
and an even cuter sentiment.
Next up is Itty Bitty Baby...

For my last project today, I made an Easter "hair pretty" for mini-me.
I printed out the image on Shrink Plastic and paired it up with ribbon and felt flowers.
Now it's your turn - You can hop on over to the PCS digi store and get these goodies for yourself today!

2 comments:

Martha Rosales said...

Lovely!!

Gingerbread Gal♥ said...

Fabulous Cards! Love the hair clip too, so cute!
:) Rachel