Followers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dinner Day

Teacher Appreciation week is in full swing and yesterday was "Lunch or Dinner Day".  Each class could either bring lunch to school or provide dinner for the teachers.  I decided to go the gift card route, so she could have a dinner date with her hubby.  This is how the gift card came...
It's no fun for a crafty girl to hand someone an envelope with a gift card in it, so I decided to make a quick and easy 4" box.
Here's how...
Cut cardstock to 6" x 11".
Score on the long side at 1", 5", 6" and 10".
Flip and score on the 6" side at 1" and 5".

Cut tabs as shown above, place adhesive on tabs and assemble.
Easy-Peasy!

I decided to decorate the front of the box exactly like the restaurant logo.  Then I cut some letters with my Cricut and spelled out her name.
Here's a pick of the two together. 
The box is on the top left and the gift card is on the bottom right.
Thanks for stopping by!
I'll be back tomorrow with a new rubber release from Pink Cat Studio!

3 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

You're so awesome!

Kathy W said...

fun idea for box and gift for teachers!

chic polo shirts said...

make up