Followers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sweet Summertime

It's a miracle!
I'm here today and I DON'T have a Christmas card to share!
After a long Summer vacation entertaining the kiddos, they are back in school.
I used some of my new found free time to hop on over to the local scrapbook store, and stumbled upon this ADORABLE patterned paper by Little Yellow Bicycle.  It's part of the "Sweet Summertime" collection.
Of course I had to pair it up with this Greeting Farm cutie from the Creeper Kit.  The TGF Farm Fresh Challenge Blog is running a challenge called "Button it Up", so I paper pieced her hat and added a little green button.  And would you believe that I actually had ribbon with lemon slices on it?!  Who knew?!  I love discovering things in my stash!
That's it for me today. 
 I'm off to hang out with the 3rd graders :-)

2 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

SO adorable, love the paper piecing and the bright and fun colors and papers :0)

Karen said...

Very nice card with the bright colors and pattern papers. Love the paper pierced hat.