Followers

Friday, September 9, 2011

Teacher's Pet

I've got a new challenge posted over at Christmas Stampin All Year Long today!  This week we're going to focus on some very special people - TEACHERS.

Teachers hold a very special place in my heart and my family has been blessed by several over the years. Anyone who can be in a room with 30 kids all day and be passionate about what they're doing is a saint in my book!
So, this week I want you to be "Teacher's Pet" - make a holiday card or project for a teacher. Use school supplies, school themed stamps - whatever blows your hair back!  Show me what you've got!

Here's what I came up with...
Does anyone else LOVE the MFT "a la amodes" as much as I do?  For this card, I used an image and sentiment from the "You Rule" set.  To give it a bit of a holiday feel, I stamped a present onto the binder paper image before I popped it up. The fun school themed papers are by Crate Paper.
If you'd like to join us this week and have a chance to be a guest designer for CSAYL, leave your link over on the challenge post
Thanks for poppin' by today!

No comments: