Followers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Have you always wanted to be a digi designer?!

It's a good thing that I get to FINALLY share this with you because I was ready to explode!
The brand spankin' new Digi Designer Program from Pink Cat Studio launched TODAY!!

Melissa created a super fun new program where YOU can design your very own digi!  And the best part?  It's SO simple to use!  In fact, my eight year old daughter and I got to be a guinea pigs for it.  So, if we can do it, anyone can do it.  There are literally hundreds of combinations of characters and accessories possible.  SO FUN!  (If you want to check out what my munchkin did with the program, you can check out her blog here - she'd be thrilled to get a few visitors)

Each of the design team members got to design their own digi to play with today.  And, if you really really like any of our designs, you can purchase them in the digi designer shop!  I decided to go with a Halloween theme and came up with this...
Here's Lily all set to go trick-or-treating with her frog and bunny friends.
I put lots of purple glitter on her fairy wings and drew in a sidewalk with my Copics (tutorial here).  I just love the frog with bunny ears.
I used a sketch from deconstructing jen for my layout and added some faux stitching along the sides.
All of the cute embellishments are from K & Company - love em'!

I'm sure you're anxious to start designing some of your own images, so hop on over and give it a go!

2 comments:

Lana Clarke said...

fabulous card and such a great idea from the PCS xxx

Melissa said...

Such a fun digi you created and your card is FANTASTIC! Awesome job and thanks so much!!