Followers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It's Pumpkin Time

It's Inky Challenge time again and this week we're going Trick-Or-Treating. We want you to make a Halloween card and utilize the colors orange and black. Here's what I came up with using the "Lili's Pumpkin" image.


I stamped the sentiment in white ink, punched it with an small oval and added a silver pumpkin charm. I glued some orange cardstock to the back of the charm so the jack-o-lantern details would *pop*.


The layout was inspired by this sketch and the patterns that I picked were inspired by the "Spooky Hues" challenge at Papertake Weekly. To ground the main image, I drew in some fall colored grass and sponged on some clouds in the background.


I finished it all off with some clear Inky Dinky Drops.


Hop on over to the Inky Challenge Blog to play along with us and get all of the juicy details!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow MacKenzie.. this is so super cute xx