Followers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

SPAR-KA-LAY!!

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long has teamed up with Bugaboo this week and there's a $21 gift certificate up for grabs!  The challenge this week is "SPAR-KA-LAY".  That means we want you to bling the heck out of your holiday card or project!  Glitter, Stickles, jewels - whatever you have that sparkles - use LOTS of it!
Here's my SPAR-KA-LAY project using an adorable Bugaboo image called "Ava Christmas Candy Cane".
 I picked up some red glitter cardstock at the Sacramento Scrapbook Expo yesterday and used that on the background.
Then I used Doodlebug Sugar Coating on my main image and finished it off with some glittery wood snowflakes that jumped into my basket at Cost Plus last week. 
Quickie post for me today.  I've gotta get back to my sick munchkin.  Hop on over to the CSAYL challenge blog to see all of the inspiration from the dt this week and then leave us a link to your "SPAR-KA-LAY" creation!

No comments: