Followers

Friday, November 11, 2011

Never Seen Ink

Only two challenges left until CSAYL is done for the year!
Our challenge this week is "Never Seen Ink" - use an image, old or new, that's never seen ink.

I got this cute image by Whiff of Joy as a gift last holiday season.  It's been sitting in a little pile of other neglected stamps on my workshop floor for 11 months.  This challenge finally got me to bust open the package, trim that rubber and ink it up!
And boy am I glad - these guys are uber cute!! 
I decided to go with a favorite color combo of mine - Bermuda Bay, Cherry Cobbler and White. 
I cut the main image with a Nestability and then added glitter to the edge.  Then I embellished my little heart out with jewels and wood snowflakes that jumped in my basket at Cost Plus. 
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you'll hop on over to CSAYL and play along with us this week!

3 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love the colors and that image is adorable and your coloring is amazing! Love all the bling and the snowflake too! Great challenge! I could have played this challenge all year long and still have stamps that have never seen ink! Sigh....

Alyssa S said...

This is super cute! I tried to order this image last season and found that it was already out of stock. I adore WOJ, and little Henry the mouse is my favorite! I'm loving your coloring and those fabby wood snowflakes!!

Sorry I didn't play along...I've got a card half way done that just wasn't coming together. Here mojo, mojo, mojo! {whistle} ;o)

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx