Followers

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pink Cat Digital Release Day!

Black Friday already, can you believe it?
Instead of stressing out with all of the crazies at the stores today, I'll be in my purple room stamping the day away.  Today Pink Cat Studio has a bunch of new digis available, and each one is cuter than the last!  Oh, and Melissa is doing another 50% off sale!

All of these cuties that are being released today are included in sale!

I'm really excited to share all of my samples with you, and I hope they inspire you to get some of these new digis and make something cute today!

First up is our ol' pal Blobby...
I couldn't resist....I had to cover him with yellow velvet flock. 
Now he's super soft and fuzzy - as every Blobby should be. 
Check out the new version of Lily! 
She's all grown up! 
I used an x-acto to cut a house shape out of Cherry Cobbler cardstock and then pierced around the border.
After adding some faux stitching with a white pen, I popped it up with dimensionals and finished it off with some twine. 

Don't celebrate Christmas?
No worries, Melissa has you covered!
Check out this Hanukkah cutie! 
I used some leftover alphabet stickers and chipboard and kept this one super simple. 

More cuties... 
Adorable, no? 
After I had my card put together with my fave color combo, I sprayed it with Frost Shimmer Spritz. 
I popped up parts of the image with dimensionals and added mini pearls to the hats. 
Even though this next image was created with the holidays in mind, I used it for another occasion. 
I originally made this card without a sentiment, but then needed a pet sympathy card for a loved one. 
I added a quick rub-on sentiment and then popped it in the mail. 
Still with me?
This is the last one - promise! 
Oh my gosh, I just love this image.  SO cute!
It's hard to tell from the photo, but I added pink velvet flock to the ear muffs and popped them up with dimensionals.  The sentiment was cut from some patterned paper and embellished with a few jewels. 
Okay, that's it for me today!
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and peek at my samples. Be sure to hop on over to PCS and get yourself some of these fun digis!  There's also a link over on the "new digi" page to a cute freebie! 

1 comment:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Gorgeous holiday cards!! Adorable images!!