Followers

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Happy Cupcake Day


I saw a challenge on Taylored Expressions last night and decided to play along. We were challenged to make a card using SU's real red, pixie pink, tempting tuquoise and chocolate chip. Now this is definately not a color combo that I would have come up with myself, but I LOVE it. I figured I'd make a birthday card since the colors were so cheerful and bright. And the best part? I only used scraps for this! I hope I'm not the only one out there who gets major satisfaction when I can open up my scrap bins and make something that I actually like! The stamp is "cupcake mouse" from Whipper Snapper Designs and he is definately one of my favorite images.

I finished the last project for my workshop last night, which was one of the mini mailboxes from Target, and it came out pretty cute. A couple of my friends and I are going to crop til we drop tomorrow, and if I'm as productive as I'm hoping, then I'll have some scrapbook pages to share with you as well as my mini mailbox on Monday.

No comments: