Followers

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Playing with my Prismacolors


I've been really busy the last two days prepping for my class this weekend. I'm really excited about the projects and can't wait to show them to you. Hopefully I'll get a chance to take some pictures of them tomorrow.

In between prepping for class and loads of laundry, I managed to sit down and play with my new Prismacolor pencils. Thanks to all of you who left me tips on my blog and SCS!

So...do any of you have a stamp that you just HAD to have, but then you got it home and it just wasn't workin' for ya? This image by Inkadinkado has been so difficult for me to use. I've tried coloring it in with watercolor pencils, Copics and re-inkers and a aquapainter. Nothing seemed to come out that was worth keeping. I thought this stamp would be the perfect test for my new Prismacolors. The only scrap of paper that I had on hand at the time was watercolor paper, but I still was able to get an idea of what these babies can do!

No comments: