Followers

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It's that time of the month again....


SWAP TIME!! I just love meeting with the gals in my stamp club. They are all so fun and unique. About 10-12 of us swap cards each month and this was my contribution for our May swap. I was totally inspired by a gift box that I saw in the new SU catalog.
This big beautiful flower image is from the level 3 hostess set called "Time Well Spent". I'm SO glad that I got all 11 of the flowers watercolored and cut out the night before I broke my finger!!
I used my Earth Elements watercolor crayons to paint the main image and then popped it up on dimensionals. The blue pattern paper called "Le Jardin" was left over from a class I taught a couple of months ago and went nicely with the bright pink flower.
The green ribbon is some crazy stuff I bought a loooong time ago, but have really had a hard time using it. It's very wide and doesn't make a pretty bow, so it's been sitting patiently in my ribbon storage rack waiting for it's moment to shine. It worked perfectly for the leaves don't you think?! And I had exactly enough to make my 11 cards for the swap! *happy dance*
On the bottom corner of each card, I used a different green rub on from the Sale-A-Bration catalog in February.
Thanks for stopping by,

No comments: