Followers

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Such a tweet...

Does anyone else remember this cute set from an SU mini a loooong time ago? I always regretted not buying it, but finally got my hands on a set!

I decided to try and incorporate some chipboard on my card today. So far, I'm not sold on this stuff. It seems to be all the rage these days, but I just don't get it. If anyone out there has some chipboard tips for me, I'd love to hear them. How do you utilize it??

I decided to emboss mine for a little shine. I smeared it across my black craft pad and dunked it in clear embossing powder. I must admit that it came out pretty nice and definitely gave me the "shine factor" that I was looking for.

For the peacock image, I used Purely Pomegranate, Not Quite Navy and More Mustard. Then I went over parts of the image with my blue and red Sakura glaze pens. I added clear Stickles to the middle of the large feathers for some sparkle.

The background paper is from SU's Bali Breeze collection and the yummy velvet ribbon is from another SU mini catalog. I've been hoarding it forever and finally used up the rest of it!

That's it for me today. Have a super weekend! Don't forget to share your chipboard tips with me.
Hugs,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am so excited you are applying for our Design team!!!