Followers

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fresh cuts preview

I'm sure most of you have seen these little notecards called "Fresh Cuts Notes". They measure 4 x 4 and are made of that smooth Whisper White paper that we all know and love.

Each notecard comes with the flower image perforated on the top layer. That way you can either leave it on or pop it out.

A friend of mine hosts a monthly stamp / swap club and this is one of the projects that we made last month.


For this quick card, I popped out the flower image and sponged around the borders with Only Orange. I used the large flower punch layered with some of my favorite felt flowers and an "ice" rhinestone brad. The rest of the card and envelope were decorated with the coordinating stamp set.

I ordered two cases of the new SU catalog and they shipped out yesterday!! I can't wait to get my hot little hands on them! My sister-in-law have a "new catty tradition". On the night that the catalogs are delivered, I put two in a bag without looking at them (sooooo hard to do!). Then we meet up at Starbucks after the kids are in bed, order our favorite drinks and oooohhh and ahhhhh for the next hour! I know - we're dorks...

2 comments:

Beth said...

That is a great take on Fresh Cuts! I'll be CASE'ing that one for sure!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are both a couple of dorks. I really wouldn't want you any other way.