Followers

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A productive weekend

Paper and monograms by Basicgrey, Chipboard by Stampin Up

Lego paper and brads by Paper Wizard, River Rock by Stampin Up


Patterned paper by Rusty Pickle "Pashmina", misc stickers, Cricut "opposites attract" cartridge

Before I had ever touched my first stamp, I was a scrapbooker for many years. I still do TONS of scrapbooking and have had fun combining both addictions...ehem...I mean hobbies. Just thought I'd share a few pages I finished over the holiday weekend.

2 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

wow! Great pages!

Unknown said...

OK, you're apparently good at everything. If I keep commenting here, you'll think you have a blog stalker! Your scrapbook pages are GREAT!

You were the Runner UP for Scrapbook Page of the Week, over at Card of the Week.com. You can check out the original post at http://www.cardoftheweek.com/2008/07/scrapbook-satur.html

If you would like an "I was featured on" badge for your blog, please email me at barefootstamper.com and I will send you the code. The link will take you back to your feature article.