Followers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Tag for baby - Scheduled Post #3

Don't you just LOVE that patterned paper on the front of this card?! Unfortunately you can't go to your local scrapbook store and pick up a few sheets of it. It's actually stationary! Isn't it beautiful? A friend of mine sent me a little note in the mail and the little scrapper in me just had to save it!

I thought it would work perfectly on this card for my friend's new baby girl. Isn't it great when you can re-use something and make it work?

I don't often get the chance to make baby cards because most of my friends are past that stage in life. (We're all currently in the playdate / field trip / family barebeque phase.) The image below is from the Sale-a-bration set called "So Many Scallops".
Thanks for popping by today.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Very cute tag! I save little bits and pieces of stationery and clothing tags too :)