Followers

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saturday Sketch Time

Okay kids - who's ready to play?

Here's Lauren's sketch for today... I wasn't in the mood to make a Christmas card and it's been a long time since I played with SU's "Embrace Life" set, so here's what I came up with.
(My apologies for the horrible photo)
The card base is Kraft cardstock, which I seem to be reaching for quite a bit lately. Since this is a floral card, I decided to give the panel on the left a feminine touch with my scallop border punch and my crop-a-dile. The green patterned paper is from the "Ski Slope" paper pack in the holiday mini.

I hope you're inspired to play along with us!
Check out what the rest of the design team did here:
Have a super weekend!
I'm teaching a class AND having my 5th annual holiday cookie swap on Sunday - lots to do!
I'll be back Monday,

3 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

I just discovered your blog this morning and am impressed! Fabulous creations and I LOVE the fool your family bits!

Tamara said...

Very Nice!!

Heather Schlatter said...

Hi MacKenzie,

This is a great Card!! Love the colors you choose!

I have been insanely busy for the last month and have missed blogging and stamping and visiting my favorite bloggs as much as I used to.

I left an award for you on my blog if you want it! I always love how creative you are!!!

I have not had time to play in the Challenge for Lauren's SS I think for 4 weeks now!!! I am totally in Stamping Withdrawls!!!

Heather