Followers

Monday, January 19, 2009

My Hambo Valentine

Simplicity is not my usual M.O. but I think it kind of worked for this card. Monica challenged the Hambo design team to come up with a Valentine card using non-Valentine stamps that we already had. This sentiment stamp and colored in pig image were already sitting on my desk so I decided to just go with it!

The hearts were cut with my Cricut "George" cartridge and I just layered them on the card front. Then I attached the main image with dimensionals and added the sentiment in the bottom corner. Of course I had to add a little detail on the bottom with my pokey tool.

You can check out the other project I did for this challenge here.
Be sure to check out the Hambo sale page HERE!
Lots of great deals , but quantities are limited!

Thanks for stopping by today. See ya tomorrow!
Hugs,

4 comments:

MaryJo said...

I think this is a great Valentine using "non Valentine" stamps! Great job!!

Kathy W said...

I love that I can come visit your blog and usually get a chuckle :} or least a smile on my face.

Janice RR said...

This is hilarious!! Only you would think of a pig card for Valentines!! Love your "silly stuff"! Janice

Heidi said...

Mackenzie- this is adorable, who would have thought a pig would make a good valentine. Great job.