Followers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Check out these sweethearts

Another day, another sketch! I'm on a roll people - what can I say?
This one was created by Amy.When I saw the large circle on the sketch, I crossed my fingers and hoped that my new "Sweethearts" by Pink Cat Studio would fit inside.

Voila!
Lily and Billy are always so much fun to color!

Sadly, I didn't have any flowers for the two accents on the side of the circle. Pathetic - I know. Don't worry, I'll be fixing that problem soon! Instead, I used a pink glittery heart from the Target $1 spot and a Heidi Swapp plastic flower shape.
And here's my Christmas version of the same sketch...
The image and sentiment are from this set by My Favorite Things.

That's it for me today. I'm off to school to cook a St. Patty's Day breakfast for my sons class.
See ya tomorrow!



3 comments:

Melissa said...

Great job on your cards MacKenzie!! I love your Lily & Billy card, so cute!!

Kathy W said...

great sweetheart card and interpretation of sketch, but must say that is my favorite Christmas card yet!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...., always just assumed Lilly and Billy were brother and sister.