Followers

Friday, July 10, 2009

Anyone for a ribbon share?

I'm sure you've all seen the new Stampin Up "In Colors" by now. So...what do you think? I'm a total sucker for polka dot ribbon so I've decided to host a ribbon share for my fellow addicts....ehem...I mean stampers. That way you can get a sampling of every new color for a fraction of the price.

Each participant will pay $15 and receive 3 yards of EACH new "In Color" polka dot ribbon! There are 6 "In Colors", so you will receive a total of 18 yards of ribbon!
And here they are...


SOFT SUEDE...


BERMUDA BAY...


CRUSHED CURRY...

DUSTY DURANGO...

MELON MAMBO...
RICH RAZZLEBERRY...

AND THE DEETS...

■ 1/2" wide
■ Whisper White polka dots printed on one side; solid color on the other side
■ 100% polyester



I only have 10 spots available and will be placing the ribbon order on Saturday, July 18th.
SHIPPING IS FREE!

If you're interested send me an e-mail (brucklerATcomcastDOTnet) with the following info:
*Name
*Shipping Address
*E-mail address

Once I receive your e-mail I will send you a PayPal invoice.

Happy Stampin'!

No comments: