Followers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Maverick

Did you know that I'm a scrapbooker? Actually I've been scrapbooking much longer than I have been stamping. I got into card making as a way to use up all of the scraps I had left over from my many scrapbook pages.

Here's my most recent page... This is our new kitty, Maverick. I had to make a page about him to officially welcome him to our family. I seem to be in a polka dot phase lately, because I just can't get enough of them. Big ones, little ones, white ones, colored ones, bold ones, distressed ones - I love them all!

I didn't have any embellishments to use on this page, so I decided to make my own set of whiskers out of a wood button and some fishing line.
Here's a close up of the journaling...

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Kathy W said...

wonderful page, I too scrapbook but cards are sooo much quicker

Angela said...

I think thats the first scrapbook page of yours that I have seen! So cute!

Alyssa S said...

OMG! I love your little whiskered button!! Too, too cute ;o)