Followers

Monday, November 23, 2009

A cheerful Pixie

I have a friend who needed some MAJOR cheering up, so I grabbed the brightest papers I had and a cute image by CC Designs. I used Karen's sketch and came up with this... Isn't this little gal adorable?
She's officially known as "Heidi among the flowers". I added some orange jewels to her pig tail holders and some doodlebug sugar coating to the center of the flowers.
(super SPAR-KA-LAY in person) Here are a few more detail shots...

And these are the Copics that I used...
I think that's the brightest card I've made in a long time! Not my usual colors, but I think it made for a very cheerful card to perk up my friend.
Hugs,

2 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh MacKenzie, she is a doll! GREAT card, love your colouring! Thanks for sharing the link!!! I love seeing these cuties!

Ria said...

Ahhh she is supercute the way you coloured her ;) thanks for telling ;)
hugss Ria