Followers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Knocked Up?

My dear friend Gloria bought me this fantastic image for my birthday and I had to ink it up right away. Let me introduce you to Charlotte... Even though she's been sitting on my desk for almost a week now, I still giggle every time I look at her. Those giant crazy eyes remind me of Kari, the babysitter from The Incredibles.
As I was looking through all of my sentiments for the perfect one to use on this card, I came across my "Twisted Sentiments" set from My Favorite Things.
Oh admit it.....it's perfect!

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope my weird little creation made you smile.
Hugs,

7 comments:

Kathy W said...

great coloring, sadly I have the same "twisted" mind as you, so I think it is funny!

Anita said...

That sentiment is soooo perfect...lol! Super cute card! :)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Danni said...

This is awesome! Thanks for the giggle!!

Alyssa S said...

This is great! I love all the fun, bright and funky colors you used - just perfect for the little Miss Charlotte!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Hahaaaaa! So funny! Glad you are enjoying Charlotte!!

Dawn B. said...

Charlotte has her hands full. This is adorable.. Great job.