Followers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hambo Blog Hop!

Today the Hambo design team, past and present, are doing a surprise blog hop! This surprise hop was organized by Isabelle, in honor of Monica and Tim (aka Mr & Mrs Hambo). If you started at the beginning of the hop, then you came here from Libby's blog. Monica and Tim, the owners and designers of Hambo stamps have been so wonderful to me. They gave me my first design team gig and I'm so thankful to them. This card is dedicated to them. I used Hambo's penguin digital image and a rubber sentiment for this one. I shrunk down the penguin and added two more friends for him to stand with.

Then I enlarged the balloons a bit and added them on with dimensionals.

Thanks for hopping by! The next stop on the hop is the very talented Melissa. She is a Copic goddess, and I can't wait to see what she has in store for everyone!


10 comments:

Inkerbelle said...

What a colourful and adorable card, MacKenzie. I love the repeated penguins and the coordinating polka dot paper. Brilliant! Thanks so much for participating in this hop.

Monica Hunter said...

Those penguins are perfect for the party this day turned out to be! What a lovely surprise this blog has been!! Thanks so much for participating MacKenzie! Big hugs!!

colleen said...

How cute!!! Love the bright and fun colors... what a neat layout too!

Kathy W said...

cute card, like how it could be used for girl or boy and how you made the balloons have dimension

kc_froglady said...

how fun coloring the penguins different colors! What a great colorful card!

asela said...

Perfect! Love the colors you used for the penguins.

Katt Korpsgryndr said...

I LOVE this card Mackenzie! Awesome as always.

Melissa said...

Thanks for the great lead-in! Such kind words....

That card was a cutie-pa-tootie! Awesome!

Timbo said...

I just had to laugh when I saw your card. That penguin makes me laugh but 3 of them is hysterical. Thanks for playing along!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your cute little penguins
card and how you colored them. Thanks for sharing.