Followers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pink Cat Cutting Files - day 2

Have you ever made a project that you just adore?Meet Cuddles....my new coffee cozy. I was so thrilled with how this project came out that I stayed up until 3am so I could finish it.

I used the "Cuddles" paper piecing file for this one. I cut all of the pieces out by hand and then traced them onto felt. Then I cut those out and hand-stitched them onto my pink felt base.
ACK! He's just so cute!

Here's a side view...
And the other side....
To finish off the back, I stitched on three purple buttons.

For my next project, I made a scrapbook page.
After my daughters first day of Kindergarten, my husband and I took her to the cupcake store to celebrate her big day. This cupcake cutting file was the perfect embellishment for my page!

If I had to purchase an embellishment this size at the local scrapbook store, I would have spent $5 easily. With these cutting files, it only costs $2 and you can use it multiple times! Love it!
I hope you like what I shared with you today. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Are any of you familiar with a program for your Cricut called "Sure Cuts A Lot"? I'd love to hear any feedback, tips, advice. etc that you have on it. I've never used it, but I'm very interested in getting it.
Thanks!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

so stinkin' cute! i love it. i want it! might have to steal it to make some gifties for my coffee drinking girls! :)

Michelle said...

OMG that is so freakin' adorable!! Love your coffee cozy...I want one!! It's just too cute!!

Alyssa S said...

Amazing little coffee cozy! Love everything that you do ;o)

Elsie Larson said...

that's SO cute!! i love it!!

Unknown said...

rad owl cozy!!!

Emily Leiphart said...

LOVE your coffee cozy!