Followers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Chief Hambooli

Have you checked out all of the new rubber at Hambo? Lots of unique images and sassy sayings! "Chief Hambooli" was definitely one of my faves. Here's what I came up with using the Chief and some matching sentiments and images... I've been hoarding these tiki embellishments to use in one of my Hawaii scrapbooks, but they never made the cut. I think they worked perfect for this card though.

Here's a close up of "Chief Hambooli"...
In order to get the sentiment to fit with my layout, I cut it up.

Here's what the inside looks like with the rest of the sentiment...
Love love love it!
Be sure to check out all of the new goodies over at the Hambo site. And if you're still looking for more inspiration, check out what the rest of the dt gals have been up to -
Monica - head pig in charge
Gloria Steiger
Jane Bosi
Melissa Edwards

Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs

3 comments:

Monica Hunter said...

Perfect embellishments to pair with these stamps! I think the Chief spent a little time BEHIND the bar, IYKWIM! Great card MacKenzie! :)

Timbo said...

Fabulous card!!!! Great coloring!

Unknown said...

LOL -- love it! What a GREAT card Mackenzie!!! :)