Followers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Leprechauns and Cast Aways!

Happy Thursday stampers! A Pink Cat release AND Survivor premiere all in one day?! How much good stuff can a girl take?!

Melissa's got more adorable images to add to your digital collection....

I decided to use the Betty on a rainbow image to make a birthday card. Isn't this a cheerful little card? As soon as I saw Jen's Saturday Sketch, I pictured this in my head and had it completed in about 10 minutes! Don't you just love it when that happens? I covered the clouds with glitter and popped them up on dimensionals. The cupcake is a little clay embellishment that I yanked off of a pre-made card :-)
The sentiment is part of the free collection available to all PCS customers.


For this goodie bag topper, I combined two of the digital images into one.

The sentiment was just something that I came up with and printed up.

Check out Betty in her pot of gold coins...
I think this guy was my favorite of the release this week!
Isn't he the most adorable thing ever?!

Check out those big bushy eyebrows - love them!
To make this one a little sparkly, I added some jewels to his pot of gold. The layout is courtesy of Mojo Monday.

Also added some jewels to the top...




And last up today is Bobby in a pot of gold...This was a fun one to color and so cute too. I made a new discovery this week - a glitter pen. LOVE IT! How come you guys never told me about it?! You know how I like all of my creations to be SPAR-KA-LAY! This one colored over the little gold coins like buttah! No clogging up and no smearing the ink of the digital image!

Well, I guess that's it for me today. Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to hop on over to the Pink Cat digi store to get all of these cuties for yourself, and then go check out what the rest of the design team did.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are delicious!!! I really love that bag topper -- smart thinkin' :). Fabulous job, as always -- you rock it every week! :)

Emily Leiphart said...

Outstanding! You impress me every week!! ~I'm writing during Survivor commercial break. ;)

Kristen said...

Way cute projects girlfriend!