Followers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Rubbah!

Hambo's got new rubbah in the house! (or should I say pig sty?) You can check out all of the new image right here.

These little piggies were so cute! I had to play with them first... The sentiment along the bottom of the cards reads, "Sorry I'm late in wishing you a happy birthday".Inside it reads, "I didn't want to talk with my mouth full."

The matching sentiment that you can purchase to go along with the image comes with both the outside AND inside phrases. Love that! I don't know about you, but I like to have something stamped on the inside of my cards so I don't have to come up with something clever to write.

Be sure to pop on over to the Hambo blog and see what's new. When you're done there, hop on over to the Hambo challenge blog and play along with our sketch this month.

3 comments:

Inkerbelle said...

These new piggies are my favourites, too! Absolutely adore what you did with them. Fantastic card!!!

Monica Hunter said...

Great card - I love the bright colors!!

Kathy W said...

funny sentiment and great color scheme