Followers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Halloween?

Valentine's Day is over.
St Patty's just passed.
Easter is around the corner.
I'm on a Christmas design team, so those cards are getting done.

Ummm......Happy Halloween??I've been dying to play with this image from Hambo. He truly has a face only a mother could love. Although he's perfect for Halloween, I think he can be used for a variety of other occasions
I used some BasicGrey patterns from their Halloween collection and paper pieced his belly. To finish it off, I added some stitched ribbon and buttons that my friend made for me out of fimo clay.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Don't forget that tomorrow is the "One & Done" digital auction on the Hambo blog, PLUS they'll be introducing a new digital image at a special introductory price.

I'll be back tomorrow with a tutorial for the gift box shaped card that's been so popular.
Hugs,

2 comments:

Katt Korpsgryndr said...

Love it!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Nice job. I like the paper pieced belly.
I need to refine my button making skills. Nice to see you using them though.