Followers

Friday, April 30, 2010

Hambo Challenge Time

This is my second post for today. If you're here to check out the new challenge from Christmas Stampin All Year Long, please scroll down to the next post.

April 30th - can you believe it?!
A new month is just around the corner and we've got a new challenge of "epig" proportions for you on the Hambo blog! I created the sketch for this challenge, so I'd love for you to play along with us. (You know....it would make me look good to the Hambo boss hog in charge .*wink*)Here's what I came up with...
This was the first stamp that I ever purchased from Hambo, and it's still one of my all time faves. It's appropriately called "Harvest Moon" and it's a great image to paper piece.
I used some patterns from BasicGreys "green at heart" collection and some yummy felt flowers by Stampin Up.
I finished it off with a fun little sentiment that I thought would be perfect for a gardener.

You can check out all of the juicy details and see what the rest of the team came up with right here. Thanks for stopping by today to visit me. Have a fantastic weekend!


1 comment:

inlovestamping said...

Great card, love the coloring!!!