Followers

Friday, May 14, 2010

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long

This is my2nd post for today. If you're in Japan or have ever visited Japan, please scroll down to the previous post.

Have you ever used a recipe to make a card?
This week at Christmas Stampin All Year Long, we want you to use the following recipe to make a holiday themed card:

Base: Kraft - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
Mat: Red- 3 1/4 x 1 3/4
Any patterned paper: - 3 1/4 x 4.5
Ribbon or Fabric: White
Buttons or Brads: Red

Here's what I came up with...
This image is from a set called "Itty Bitty Christmas" by Pink Cat Studio.

I thought Itty Bitty Bobby would be perfect for this challenge. I added a bit of sparkle to the stack of presents using a glitter pen.
Since there weren't alot of layers and elements involved on this card, I decided to pierce around the edges to make it look a little more finished.

Will you be joining us this week?
You can check out the CSAYL blog to get more inspiration and leave a link to your project.

3 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Claireabelle said...

great card MacKenzie, I love his sparkley presents
x

Maria said...

Hey Mackenzie!! I'm sorry I'm a bit behind on my commenting this week. . .:) I love the piercing that you did on the card! You did a beautiful job with the recipe challenge! Thank you for creating such fabulous cards each week for CSAYL!!

Maria