Followers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Hello babycake...

When this adorable image was released by The Greeting Farm I had to get it right away. She is just too cute for words! I had a chance to sneak up to my workshop and just stamp for fun, and came up with this... TGF images are so fun to color and perfect for practicing hair techniques with your Copics. Another fun technique is paper piecing, which I did on her teeny tiny little outfit.
Quick post for me today.
I'm getting ready for a fun road trip with the girls! We'll be going to Scrapbook Territory, Blick Art Supplies and some other fun crafty places down in Berkeley tomorrow!
Have a fantastic Monday and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

This is such a adorable card! I love that image and you did a fantastic job coloring!!! TFS!

Kathy W said...

cute, cute, cute!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! I love that 40's-50's hair!!!

XO Schmendy