Followers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pink Cat Studio Rubber Release Day!

The big day is finally here!
Three new rubber sets from Pink Cat Studio are being released today and I just don't know if you all can handle the cuteness!

Since I'm a total Pink Cat fanatic, I've got samples to share with you of almost every image. Yes....I know....it's a sickness....

If you want more details about any of these projects, I've included a link to the original post. More details about Baby Monkey.

More details about Bike Riding Billy.


More details about Polar Bear Billy.


More details about Snowboarding Billy.



More details about Lily Hugging Flowers.


More details about Lily in a Heart Pile.


More details about Bike Riding Lily.


More details about Lily the Winter Princess.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Melissa never disappoints! Now hop on over to the website and order yourself some of these cuties!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Wow, Mackenie! It's nice seeing all those great cards and projects again! All of your PCS samples are always so darn cute!!

Maria